Final Opinion onThe safety of Poly Implant Prothèse (PIP) Silicone Breast Implants (2013 update)
On 15 May 2014, the European Commission and its non-food Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) have published the final opinion on the safety of Poly Implant Prothèse (PIP) Silicone Breast Implants (2013 update), of which the aim was to update the 2012 SCENIHR Opinion on the same subject, taking into account evidence that has become available in 2012 and 2013.
Final Opinion pdf
A public consultation on the preliminary opinion was open from 29 October 2013 to 3 January 2014. Submissions received during the public consultation were carefully examined by the SCENIHR and, when relevant, taken into account in the final opinion. The text of the comments received and the response provided by the SCENIHR is available here
- The PIP Scandal
- The Warnings ....
- Our PIP`s are TOXIC
- P.I.P Implants videos & photos what you don't see.
- Peer Reviewed Pip Literature
- Harley Medical Group aka Thmc aka THMG aka CORRUPT
- Opinions .
- NHS Recommendations VS The Truth.
- Breast Implants debate "10 years & counting
- Petitions., Surveys etc....
- Mas - Heritage The Story
- Court Cases
- Influence of pharmaceutical & Mhra
- MHRA corrupt....Unelected, Unbalanced and Unaccountable....
- Mhr ...........Who??????
- Uk Different to Other Countries Pip
- The So-Called Regulations ...Never Changing over Decades ...