A wrinkle-busting jab left me fighting for my life: Yoga instructor suffered eight strokes and heart attack after horrific reaction to cosmetic drug

A wrinkle-busting jab left me fighting for my life: Yoga instructor suffered eight strokes and heart attack after horrific reaction to cosmetic drug  Hailey Terrell had a dermal filler injection to banish a line on her chin
A day after the cosmetic jab she started to suffer stroke-like symptoms .Yoga instructor was sent home from hospital with food allergy medication.The next day she visited A&E after choking and struggling to breathe.She suffered eight strokes and a cardiac arrest before doctors put her into a medically-induced coma.37-year-old has almost fully recovered, relearning how to walk and talk
She is urging others to think twice about having cosmetic procedures She said: 'I hope my story inspires others to look for beauty on the inside' Read more