A mandated by the European Commission Scientific Committee confirmed on Thursday could not involve fraudulent breast implants from the French company PIP to a particular toxicity, and found a preventive withdrawal was not necessary.
"PIP implants have a lower out much higher than implants from other manufacturers, but to this date, no increased risk of health has been associated with exposure to silicone gel from a PIP implants compared to other implants, "said concluded the Scientific Committee on emerging health risks (SCENIHR).
Mandated by the European Commission, the Committee made the final opinion, which confirms a first assessment carried out in 2012, following a public consultation in October 2013 to January 2014. Read more
- The PIP Scandal
- The Warnings ....
- Our PIP`s are TOXIC
- P.I.P Implants videos & photos what you don't see.
- Peer Reviewed Pip Literature
- Harley Medical Group aka Thmc aka THMG aka CORRUPT
- Opinions .
- NHS Recommendations VS The Truth.
- Breast Implants debate "10 years & counting
- Petitions., Surveys etc....
- Mas - Heritage The Story
- Court Cases
- Influence of pharmaceutical & Mhra
- MHRA corrupt....Unelected, Unbalanced and Unaccountable....
- Mhr ...........Who??????
- Uk Different to Other Countries Pip
- The So-Called Regulations ...Never Changing over Decades ...