A PALMA aesthetic clinic has been sentenced to pay two women thousands of euros in compensation after they were given faulty silicone BREAST IMPLANTS.
The two Palma residents underwent surgery in 2006 at €6,000 each and-unbeknownst to them -were given PIP BREAST IMPLANTS manufactured by the now defunct French company Poly Implant Prothese. These implantswere later recalled from the market after it was found they would rupture.Five years later, when health authorities started urging women with breast implants to verify what kind of implants they had been given and to get an X-ray if they had the PIP model, the women went to a different clinic in Palma and got an ultrasound, which determined their implants had indeed ruptured and they needed surgery.
The new operation was performed at the same aesthetic clinic by the same SURGEON at €1,690 each.
The patients denounced the clinic saying it had given them faulty implants and failed to properly inform them of the related risks of the product they were getting. Furthermore, they claimed nobody told them they had to go for regular checkups.
The clinic must now pay one of the patients €4,000 in compensation and €1,690 to the other.
- The PIP Scandal
- The Warnings ....
- Our PIP`s are TOXIC
- P.I.P Implants videos & photos what you don't see.
- Peer Reviewed Pip Literature
- Harley Medical Group aka Thmc aka THMG aka CORRUPT
- Opinions .
- NHS Recommendations VS The Truth.
- Breast Implants debate "10 years & counting
- Petitions., Surveys etc....
- Mas - Heritage The Story
- Court Cases
- Influence of pharmaceutical & Mhra
- MHRA corrupt....Unelected, Unbalanced and Unaccountable....
- Mhr ...........Who??????
- Uk Different to Other Countries Pip
- The So-Called Regulations ...Never Changing over Decades ...