Moment I was told my 'safe' boob job had given me cancer | Mail Online

A mother of three diagnosed with a new form of cancer linked to breast implants has revealed the terrible moment doctors told her she had the disease.
In an exclusive interview, Adele Jenner – the first patient involved in the new cancer scandal to speak out – said surgeons missed the warning signs after she sought help.
Adele, 39, of Waterlooville, Hampshire, underwent breast augmentation surgery in 2002, three years after the birth of her second child, Cameron. The operation took her from a 34B to a modest 34D.
Having breastfed both Cameron and her daughter Mia, she felt unhappy with her figure. ‘My breasts had lost their fullness and I longed for my figure to return to normal,’ she says. 
‘My husband loved me anyway but I no longer felt confident and didn’t even feel totally happy with how I looked in clothes.’
Today though, having been forced to undergo gruelling chemotherapy and radiotherapy, Adele bitterly regrets her decision.
‘When I was diagnosed, the doctors were considering giving me a full mastectomy. Thankfully, this wasn’t necessary. But if I’d known having my breasts enlarged carried any chance of having cancer, I’d never have done it.Read more